||Texaco Capella WF oils delivers value through:
- Wax-free — Suitable for ultra-low temperature service.
- Water-free — Low moisture content prevents icing in refrigeration expansion valves and helps prevent system corrosion.
- Low carbon residue — Reduces the tendency to form carbon deposits on the hot spots of the compressor unit.
- Excellent compatibility in both Freon®1 and ammonia systems — Suitable for use in many types of refrigeration systems. Meets all Carrier and Elsey tests for stability and refrigerant compatibility.
- Premium quality — Virtually eliminates lubricant caused equipment failures.
- Thermal stability — For long service life.
Texaco Capella WF oils provide maximum wear protection to any refrigeration compressor or system in which they are used.
Texaco Capella WF oils are manufactured using specially refined naphthenic mineral oils. Carefully selected base stocks assure the low pour points necessary for refrigeration compressor lubricants.
They are highly refined and specially treated to resist the sludging action of refrigerants in the presence of high temperature and metal catalysts.
Texaco Capella WF oils are suitable for use in any refrigeration system. They are particularly suitable for modern, compact, high pressure refrigeration systems using Freon. Since they are wax-free, they are suitable for use in very cold ambient temperatures as a bearing lubricant or for hand oiling.
Texaco Capella WF oils are unsuitable for refrigerant systems using HFC refrigerants, such as R-134a.
The viscosity grade for the application should be based on the equipment manufacturers recommendation.
Texaco Capella WF oils satisfy the requirements of hermetically sealed air conditioning compressors or the many types of smaller units.
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected in normal manufacturing. CPS Number: 221567; MSDS Number: 8824