|TP Composites HiFill® PA12 GF50 L 50% Glass Filled
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Nylon; Nylon 12; Nylon 12, 50% Glass Fiber Filled
||Availability: North America
Filler/Reinforcement: Glass Fiber Reinforcement, 50% Filler by Weight
Features: LubricatedInformation provided by TP Composites, Inc.
- Density, ASTM D792
- Water Absorption, ASTM D570
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Flow, ASTM D955
- Tensile Strength, Yield, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638
- Flexural Strength, ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
- Izod Impact, Unnotched, ASTM D256
- Volume Resistivity, ASTM D257
- Dielectric Strength, ASTM D149, Method A (Short-Time)
- CTE, linear, Parallel to Flow, ASTM D696
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), ASTM D648, Unannealed
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi), ASTM D648, Unannealed
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.