||Vistalon 7500 EPDM rubber is a grade of high molecular weight with a low ethylene content and a high diene level. It is produced with ExxonMobil Chemical's proprietary technology offering bimodal molecular weight distribution (MWD). This grade is ideal for the manufacturing of profiles and hoses combining high collapse resistance and smooth extrusion.
Availability: Africa & Middle East, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America and South America
- Consistent quality of mixed compound.
- Improved productivity of mixing, extrusion and molding.
- Reduced inventories by using a single grade.
- High collapse resistance.
- High elasticity with easy processing.
Information provided by ExxonMobil Chemical