|Plansee DENSIMET® D180 Tungsten-Nickel-Iron Alloy
||Metal; Metal Matrix Composite; Nonferrous Metal; Tungsten Alloy
- Easy processing
- High density
- Precision forming and machining
- High ductility
- High strength
- 100 % impermeable
Balancing weights in motors and drive componentsInformation provided by Plansee.
- Vibration dampers in motors and drive components
- Collimator and shielding components for X-ray and gamma radiation protection
- Aviation and aerospace: propeller and helicopter blades
- Sports equipment: golf clubs
- Optical industry: microscopes and measuring instruments
- Specific Gravity
- Modulus of Elasticity
- Fe + Ni
- Tungsten, W
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.