|RTP Company RTP 899 X 85698 A Acetal (POM) Fluoroguard <1%
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Acetal (POM)
Unless otherwise specified, all data listed is for natural or black colored materials. Pigments can affect properties.
Information provided by RTP Company.
- Specific Gravity, ASTM D792
- Water Absorption, ASTM D570, 24 hours at 23°C
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, ASTM D955, 1/8 inch (3.18 mm) section
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, ASTM D955
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638
- Modulus of Elasticity, ASTM D638
- Flexural Yield Strength, ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256, 1/8 in (3.18 mm) section
- Izod Impact, Unnotched, ASTM D256, 1/8 in (3.18 mm) section
- Electrical Resistivity, ASTM D257
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), ASTM D648
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi), ASTM D648
- Flammability, UL94, ASTM D635, (HB) at 1/16 in (1.59 mm); Per testing by RTP Company
- Processing Temperature
- Mold Temperature
- Injection Pressure
This data sheet is not an active part of MatWeb and the information on it should not be considered reliable.
Inactive data sheets have usually been replaced with newer information on the same material. If this is the case, you can find the active data sheet by using any of our search tools, including the Quick Search box in the upper part of this page.
If you are unable to locate an active data sheet for this material, then this material is likely discontinued, although various other reasons may be behind its removal. In any event, do not rely on the information on this page to be accurate or maintained.
You may have reached this data sheet through an outdated bookmark or link. Please update your bookmark accordingly. We apologize if you have accessed this page through MatWeb’s usual search tools.
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.