- Density, Typical Carbon Steel
- Hardness, Brinell
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate
- Tensile Strength, Yield
- Elongation at Break, in 2 in. (50 mm)
- Reduction of Area
- Modulus of Elasticity, Typical Carbon Steel
- Poissons Ratio, Typical Carbon Steel
- Shear Modulus, Typical Carbon Steel
- Electrical Resistivity, Typical Carbon Steel
- CTE, linear, Typical Carbon Steel
- Specific Heat Capacity, Typical Carbon Steel
- Thermal Conductivity, Typical Carbon Steel
- Carbon, C
- Iron, Fe, As Balance
- Manganese, Mn
- Phosphorous, P
- Sulfur, S
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.