||Product Description: A hard, colorable thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. This material has good fluid resistance and is formulated to replace thermoset rubbers such as EPDM, polychloroprene and chlorosulphonated polyethylene. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear-dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding, extrusion or blow molding. It is polyolefin based and completely recyclable.
- Recommended for applications requiring excellent flex fatigue resistance.
- Recommended for applications requiring excellent ozone resistance.
- EU and China RoHS compliant.
Availability: Africa & Middle East, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America and South America
- Automotive Applications
- Cable Jacketing
- Electrical/Electronic Applications
- Wire & Cable Applications
Information provided by ExxonMobil Chemical.