|Dow LDPE 535I Low Density Polyethylene, Liner Grade
||Polymer; Film; Thermoplastic; Polyethylene (PE); LDPE; Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Film Grade
||DOW LDPE 535I resin is a barefoot general purpose liner resin with medium clarity for medium modulus packaging applications. This material complies with U.S.FDA regulation 21 CFR 177.1520(c) 2.1 for food contact applications. The regulation should be consulted for complete details.
Film properties below based on a film thickness of 40 µm. Data provided by Dow Chemical.
- Melt Flow
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate, Molded property
- Film Tensile Strength at Yield, MD
- Film Tensile Strength at Yield, TD
- Tensile Strength, Yield, Molded property
- Film Elongation at Break, MD
- Film Elongation at Break, TD
- Elongation at Break, Molded value
- Coefficient of Friction
- Elmendorf Tear Strength MD
- Elmendorf Tear Strength TD
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, MD
- Elmendorf Tear Strength, TD
- Dart Drop
- Film Tensile Strength at Break, MD
- Film Tensile Strength at Break, TD
- Gloss, 45°
- Processing Temperature, Film extrusion temperature
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.