||Texaco Marfak grease delivers value through:
- Good film strength
- Good rust and corrosion protection, even in wet conditions.
Texaco Marfak greases are fibrous sodium soap greases. It resists oil separation and protects against dirt and rust. Texaco Marfak grease is formulated to:
- Protect equipment from dust and dirt by providing a seal
- Protect equipment against rusting in the presence of small amounts of water.
Texaco Marfak greases are recommended for slow speed, plain bearing and general-purpose lubrication of agricultural equipment.
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected in normal manufacturing.
CPS Number: 220927; MSDS Number: 9003
- Minimum operating temperature is the lowest temperature at which a grease, already in place, could be expected to provide lubrication. Most greases cannot be pumped at these minimum temperatures.
- Maximum operating temperature is the highest temperature at which the grease could be used with frequent (daily) relubrication.
- Determined on mineral oil extracted by vacuum filtration.