|DuPont Surlyn® SURSG201UG
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Ethylene Methyl Acrylate
||Surlyn Reflections® SG201UG is a modified ionomer resin for applications that require a high gloss, molded in color surface finish directly from the mold. The material is weatherable, durable and provides improved scratch and abrasion resistance. Surlyn Reflections® SG201UG is an excellent, lower cost, more environmentally friendly alternative to painting.
Information provided by DuPont™
- Density, ASTM D792-ISO 1183
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, ASTM D955
- Tensile Strength at Break, ASTM D638 ISO 527-2
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638 ISO 527-2
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256, Low Temp
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
- CTE, linear, ASTM E831
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), ASTM D648
- Vicat Softening Point, ASTM D1525, ISO 306
DuPont Packaging and Industrial Polymers
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.