||Texaco Multifak HD delivers value through:
- Semi-fluid grease properties provide a thick film of lubricant to critical parts.
- Low temperature lubrication.
- Excellent rust and corrosion protection
- Tacky consistency reduces the risk of water washout.
Texaco Multifak HD is a lithium based semi-fluid grease specially formulated with a high viscosity base oil, and an additive package that contains inhibitors and tackifiers.
Texaco Multifak HD is recommended for gear drives that specify an NLGI 00 grease. These include large mowing machines pulled behind tractors and gearboxes in large mixers.
Texaco Multifak HD is unsuitable for applications requiring an extreme pressure grease.
It is recommended for gear drives specifying a semifluid grease, including those manufactured by:
- Jacobsen Division of Textron
- NORD Gear Corporation
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected in normal manufacturing.
CPS Number: 221988; MSDS Number: 9006
- Minimum operating temperature is the lowest temperature at which a grease, already in place, could be expected to provide lubrication. Most greases cannot be pumped at these minimum temperatures.
- Maximum operating temperature is the highest temperature at which the grease could be used with frequent (daily) relubrication.
- Determined on mineral oil extracted by vacuum filtration.
- Unknown amount of work.