|Lotte Chemical Titan TITANZEX® HB6200 High density polyethylene
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Polyethylene (PE); HDPE; High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Blow Molding Grade
||HB6200 is a high density polyethylene for blow molding. HB6200 meets the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) criteria for food contact use as specified in 21 CFR 177.1520 (c) 3.1a & 3.2a.
- Household and industrial chemical containers
- Cosmetic containers
- Pharmaceutical containers
- Excellent ESCR
- Excellent mechanical strength
Information provided by Titan Chemicals
- Base Resin Density, ASTM D1505
- Environmental Stress Crack Resistance, ASTM D1693, F50
- Base Resin Melt Index, ASTM D1238
- Hardness, Shore D, ASTM D2240
- Tensile Strength at Break, ASTM D638
- Tensile Strength, Yield, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638
- Flexural Stiffness, ASTM D747, Olsen
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
Lotte Chemical Titan Holding Sdn. Bhd. (formerly Titan Chemicals)
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.