|LNP Thermocomp® RF-1002 Polyamide 66, Glass Fiber Reinforcement
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Nylon; Nylon 66
- Forms: Pellets
- Processing Method: Injection Molding
Information provided by LNP, a GE Plastics Company.This data sheet is labeled Discontinued; however many LNP grades are still active under new names instituted after the SABIC purchase.
- Specific Gravity, ASTM D792, Method A
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, ASTM D955
- Linear Mold Shrinkage, Transverse, ASTM D955
- Tensile Strength at Break, ASTM D638
- Tensile Strength, Yield, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Yield, ASTM D638
- Tensile Modulus, ASTM D638
- Flexural Strength, ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
- Izod Impact, Unnotched, ASTM D256
- Falling Dart Impact, ASTM D3763
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), ASTM D648, Unannealed
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi), ASTM D648, Unannealed
- Melt Temperature
- Mold Temperature
- Drying Temperature
- Dry Time
- Moisture Content, Suggested
- Back Pressure
Materials flagged as discontinued () are no longer part of the manufacturer’s standard product line according to our latest information. These materials may be available by special order, in distribution inventory, or reinstated as an active product. Data sheets from materials that are no longer available remain in MatWeb to assist users in finding replacement materials.
Users of our Advanced Search (registration required) may exclude discontinued materials from search results.
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.