|Park Electrochemical Nelcote® E-761 Epoxy Prepreg, Spectra® 951 - PT Reinforced
||Polymer; Thermoset; Epoxy
||Nelcote® E-761 is a versatile self-adhesive epoxy matrix for use in aerospace and commercial application where ease of processing and cost are key considerations.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Controlled flow for ease of processing
- Self adhesive for honeycomb or foam sandwich laminates without the use of film adhesive
- Flexible cure temperature 180°F to 250°F
- Good electrical properties
- Flame and fire retardant per FAR 25.853
- Wet service temperatures up to 160°F
Information provided by Park Electrochemical Corp.
- Aircraft Interiors
- Secondary Aircraft Structures
- Sandwich Panels
- MRI Resonators
- Widely specified on commercial and military aircraft programs
- Volatiles, 8 min
- Thickness, Per Ply
- Tensile Strength, Yield, ASTM D638, 0° Direction, Dry
- Flexural Strength, ASTM D790, Dry
- Compressive Strength, ASTM D695, Dry
- Compressive Modulus, ASTM D695, Dry
- Dielectric Constant
- Dissipation Factor
- Glass Transition Temp, Tg, Dry; DMA
- Gel Time
- Shelf Life
Park Electrochemical Corp.
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.