|CPC - Vycom FLAMETEC™ CP5 Fire Retardant Polypropylene (FRPP)
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Polypropylene (PP)
||Flametec™ CP5 was formulated to meet the SEMI S93 specification for fire safety in clean room applications. CP5 meets UL 94 V-0 fire classification and is extruded for gauge and dimensional consistency. CP5 has an excellent balance of physical properties, chemical resistance and fire safety.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Fire Retardant- Meets the SEMI S93 specification and UL 94 V-0.
- Chemical Resistance- Resistance to a broad range of chemical processes.
- Color- Bright White color for any clean room or laboratory equipment.
- Fabrication- Cuts and welds as easy as the standard grades of PP.
- Impact Strength- 5 times the impact of standard PP; less breakdowns in the field.
- Extruded Sheet- Offers the best consistency in gauge tolerance and color.
Information provided by Compression Polymers Corp - Vycom
- Density, ASTM D1238
- Hardness, Shore D, ASTM D2240, 10 sec.
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate, ASTM D638
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
- Flammability, UL94, ETL Labs
CPC - Vycom Co.
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.