||A soft, black, specialty thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) in the thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) family. It is especially formulated to bond to PA-6 and blends thereof for applications where hard/soft combinations are required. This grade of Santoprene TPV is shear-dependent and can be processed on conventional thermoplastics equipment for injection molding or extrusion. It is polyolefin based and completely recyclable.
- Designed for excellent adhesion onto nylon-6 (insert or 2K [two-shot] molding) and nylon 6,6 (2K molding only).
- Adhesion values can vary according to type of nylon used, tool design and processing conditions.
- UL listed: file #QMFZ2.E80017, Plastics - Component; file #QMFZ8.E80017, Plastics Certified For Canada - Component.
- EU and China RoHS compliant.
- Automotive – Interior, Plugs, Bumpers, Grommets, Clips, Electronics, Kitchen Tools, Power Tools and Consumer Applications
- Seals and Gaskets
- Soft Touch Grips
Availability: Africa & Middle East, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America and South America
- Appliance Components
- Automotive Applications
- Automotive Under the Hood
- Cell Phones
- Consumer Applications
- Cookware Handles
- Eyeglass Frames
- Flexible Grips
- Living Hinges
- Sporting Goods
- Strain Reliefs
- White Goods & Small Appliances
Information provided by ExxonMobil Chemical
||EU 2003/11/EC; RoHS Compliant; UL QMFZ2; UL QMFZ8