||Texaco Spindura oils deliver value through:
- High oxidation stability — Longer service life than with conventional lubricants.
- Rust and corrosion protection — Gives excellent protection against corrosion of both copper and steel.
- Foam inhibition — Contains special foam suppressant. Eliminates both foaming and aeration problems.
- Excellent antiwear properties — Maximizes spindle life by controlling wear.
- Fast water separation — Minimize rust problems by fast release of water.
Texaco Spindura oils are premium oils manufactured especially to meet the severe requirements of spindle lubrication.
They provide excellent antiwear protection, oxidation and corrosion inhibition, as well as foam suppression.
Texaco Spindura oils are designed for use:
Do not use in high pressure systems in the vicinity of flames, sparks and hot surfaces. Use only in well ventilated areas. Keep container closed.
- In machine tool spindles
- Textile applications
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected in normal manufacturing. CPS Number: 220788; MSDS Number: 8640