||Texaco TDH Oil SS delivers value through:
- Reduced operational costs — Excellent performance in a wide range of ambient and operating temperatures provides year-round improved low temperature hydraulic and transmission responsiveness versus typical John Deere J20C fluids. Eliminates the need to switch fluids between seasons thereby saving substantial operating expense.
- Longer oil life — Outstanding ability of the synthetic base stock to withstand oxidation at high operating temperatures results in increased service life of the oil.
- Longer equipment life — Special additives protect metal surfaces against scuffing and wear even under severe operating conditions - leading to increased equipment life.
- Lower inventory cost — One fluid does the job of a full range of mobile hydraulic systems. Can replace multiple products and free up shelf space too!
- Minimized weather and storage concerns — Protects against rust and corrosion of highly finished precision parts when operating in humid conditions and during seasonal shutdown periods.
- Reduced downtime — Good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials maintains their good condition and keeps leakage at a minimum.
- Smoother operation— By eliminating brake "chatter" and transmission "slip" it assures quiet and efficient action of brakes and transmission.
- More reliable operation — Formulation keeps metal parts clean and free of varnish and sludge deposits that could result in premature breakdown.
Texaco TDH Oil SS (Transmission-Differential-Hydraulic Fluid) is a truly unique, high quality, synthetic, multifunctional fluid, specially formulated for use in transmissions, final drives, wet brakes, and hydraulic systems of tractors and other equipment employing a common fluid reservoir.
Texaco TDH Oil SS is specially designed for unsurpassed operation in all types of weather - both severe winter cold and extreme summer heat. It meets the requirements of both John Deere J20C and J20D specifications. This, combined with excellent oxidation stability, eliminates the need for seasonal oil changes.
Its distinctive orange color provides for easy product identification and leak detection.
Texaco TDH Oil SS is an unsurpassed combination lubricant for modern tractors and similar equipment. It performs many functions, such as lubrication of the transmission and final drive, and serves as a hydraulic fluid to operate power steering units, brakes, implements, and attachments. Texaco TDH Oil SS has a viscosity index much higher than typical multifunctional transmission/hydraulic fluids. This provides excellent flow at low temperatures and good oil film protection at high operating temperatures. Furthermore, Texaco TDH Oil SS:
Texaco TDH Oil SS is compatible with other combination tractor, transmission, and hydraulic fluids.
- Eliminates brake "chatter" and excessive brake facing wear.
- Assures smooth operation of clutch packs and wet brakes.
- Provides excellent shifting action.
- Provides superior rust and corrosion protection for vital parts.
- Minimizes leakage because of good compatibility with seals, O-rings, and packing materials.
- Prevents sludge and varnish formation.
- Protects metal surfaces against scuffing and wear
- Provides superior gear lubrication compared to typical cold weather, low viscosity tractor hydraulic fluids.
- Allows for ready leak detection because of its distinctive orange color.
Typical test data are average values only. Minor variations which do not affect product performance are to be expected in normal manufacturing. CPS Number: 221894; MSDS Number: 8656