|Ensinger DELRIN® 507 Black Acetal Homopolymer (POM)
||Polymer; Thermoplastic; Acetal (POM); Acetal Homopolymer, Unreinforced
||Delrin® 507 is a general purpose homopolymer acetal containing a UV stabilizer ideally suited for outdoor applications or those in which there is an otherwise abundant source of UV light.
Delrin 507 Black is typically used for outdoor applications in such industries as electronics, communications, transportation, construction and marine.Information provided by Ensinger
- General higher surface hardness
- Easily machinable
- Designed for outdoor applications
- Specific Gravity, ASTM D792
- Water Absorption, ASTM D570
- Hardness, Rockwell M, ASTM D785
- Hardness, Rockwell R, ASTM D785
- Tensile Strength, Yield, ASTM D638
- Elongation at Break, ASTM D638
- Tensile Modulus, ASTM D638
- Flexural Strength, ASTM D790
- Flexural Modulus, ASTM D790
- Izod Impact, Notched, ASTM D256
- Melting Point, ASTM D3418
- Maximum Service Temperature, Air, ASTM D648, long term
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), ASTM D648
- Deflection Temperature at 1.8 MPa (264 psi), ASTM D648
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.