|Southern Clay Products Cloisite® 30B Nanoclay
||Other Engineering Material; Additive/Filler for Polymer; Polymer
||Cloisite® 30B is an additive for plastics to improve various plastic physical properties, such as reinforcement, HDT, CLTE and barrier.
Information provided by Southern Clay Products
||Quaternary ammonium salt modified natural montmorillonite polymer additive.
- Specific Gravity
- Bulk Density, Loose
- Bulk Density, Packed
- Loss On Ignition
- Particle Size, 10%
- Particle Size, 50%
- Particle Size, 90%
- Hardness, Shore D, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Tensile Strength, Ultimate, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Elongation at Break, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Modulus of Elasticity, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Flexural Modulus, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Izod Impact, Notched, 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Deflection Temperature at 0.46 MPa (66 psi), 5% Cloisite® reinforced Nylon 6
- Moisture Content
Some of the values displayed above may have been converted from their original units and/or rounded in order to
display the information in a consistent format. Users requiring more precise data for scientific or engineering
calculations can click on the property value to see the original value as well as raw conversions to equivalent units.
We advise that you only use the original value or one of its raw conversions in your calculations to minimize rounding
regarding this information.
all the property values for this datasheet as they were originally entered into MatWeb.